Thursday 6 September 2018

Off to Swanage

When David and Ann took me around we drove through Swanage. It was such a lovely town that I decided to return by bus.  The bus is excellent.  It’s like being on a tour as you can get on and off all day and the route is through the country.  It’s beautiful.  I just can’t get enough of those rolling hills.










I go for lunch on the top deck of a restaurant on the beach....I did have something to eat too!!

Then a walk down this well known pier.  They actually charge £1 and it’s to help with the upkeep.

At the very end of the nutty you can see Harry Rocks...part of the Jurassic Coast.





Quaint, beautiful buildings.

It’s in the distance but as we drive by on the bus you can see Corte Castle sitting on a hill in the distance.

And as we drive into Wareham I had to take this picture.  It’s so pretty. This is where I came by boat before and also went to dinner with David and Ann at this pub. 

Then back to the bus station in Poole to catch my bus back to Sheila’s.  Another perfect day.






No comments:

Post a Comment