Tuesday 18 September 2018

Munich - Day One

Our first day in Munich we decide to take the train into the city and do the Hop On Hop Off bus.  It’s a great way to get a feel for the city.






Of course a must see is the famous Munich beer hall...Hofbrauhaus!

The decor inside is beautiful.

I got snagged by a local before I even had time to order my beer!

The courtyard was packed...I can’t even imagine what it will be like next weekend when Oktoberfest starts.

Soft pretzels....go so well with beer.

They have lovely dark beer in Germany which I love.

Roast pork with spatzle...we’ve been eating so much meat but it’s delicious.

And of course German white sausage and sauerkraut.

Gorgeous building and the greenery growing over it is so healthy and lush.



And so ends the first full day in Munich.  Tomorrow I am taking a tour to see the Neuschwanstein Castle.










No comments:

Post a Comment