Wednesday 5 September 2018

More time in Poole

On Tuesday I head in to Poole for a walk along the Quay.  


Another beautiful day...so lucky.



 I  then go to the museum. Quite a good museum and it’s free!

There was a merchant ship that sunk back in the 1600’s.  This was part of the ship.  Quite well preserved.

This was a typical dental chair from back in the 1900’s.  It reminded me of the system my dentist had when I was a child.  Torture!

On Wednesday I go to Poole to get my hair cut and coloured.  I go to Francesco’s.

This is the before....

My stylist Phoebe.  A wonderful girl...

And the finished product...to be fair to Phoebe this picture was taken after I had been out for the day getting thoroughly blown about.  It did look terrific when I left the salon! 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment