Sunday 7 October 2018

Going to Chutzenturm

Today is Sunday and I thought I would visit Chutzenturm. It’s not far from where I’m staying in Kappelen.  About 45 mins. by bus.  It turns out that my bus driver was just in Vancouver this last July!  He loves Canada.  He took a trip to the Yukon and the Northwest Territories.  Makes me feel ashamed I haven’t been there and it’s my country!  Maybe one day.
I get off the bus and walk into the forest.  It’s a well marked trail and popular on a Sunday for hiking. It’s warm and sunny.

Very peaceful.



After walking for approximately half an hour I arrive.  This is the tower.  232 steps up to admire the view.

And what a view!

On a really clear day you can see the Alps in the distance.  Unfortunately there is cloud around the Alps today so you can’t see them.  You can certainly see everything else for miles. Beautiful country.






No comments:

Post a Comment