Thursday 4 October 2018

A day in Murten

Another gorgeous start to the day.

Looks like a painting but this is what I see when I look out the upstairs window...it’s 7:30 and I’m heading to the barn to let the ponies out...and the rabbits...and the chickens!

This is Clara and Frede.  They are Tanya’s parents and have graciously offered to show me the town of Murten.

What a pretty town.  So much history dating back to the 1400’s.

These cellars are so neat.  I first saw them in Bern.  They now use them for different businesses.  This one being a barber shop.







I go up to walk the town wall.



The views are beautiful from up on the wall.









We then drive to the lake to have lunch.  There’s a lovely patio overlooking the lake.

Look at this dessert!  Meringue, ice cream and whip cream. Yum!

The view from our table.

And the weather just continues!  Gotta love it!















No comments:

Post a Comment