Friday 30 September 2016

Vence

It's been wonderful.  I've been walking around Vence reminiscing.  The weather is wonderful.  Anne and Richard have left on their vacation to Spain and I am on my own.  The tenants in the cottage leave in the next couple of days.
 On the last night that Anne and Richard were here we went to dinner in Vence with Frank and Denise who own a place in Tourrettes.  Wonderful time.  I had mussels and fries (moules & frites).
I walked through the Old Town.
And then on Friday there was the market in the Grand Jardin.  The vendors that were there three years ago are still there.  I bought my Paella which is as delicious as I remember.  I also bought sausage, cheese, tapenade, vegetables, etc.  It sure adds up but so delicious.
Spent the rest of the afternoon working around the yard.
I have an appointment to get my hair done at the same place that I had it done three years ago.  I do like the way she does it.  Even got my eyebrows done.
Before I got my hair done I went to a shop where I had seen a pair of boots that I liked.  What is it with me and boots?  Couldn't make up my mind so I buy two pairs!  
Casual leather made in Germany.  So comfy!
And these, also leather, but made in France.  How I'm going to get all this home I don't know but I'll figure it out...I so love them.

 

 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. Nice! These boots are made for walking 🎶... 3 pairs and counting but don't blame you!!

    ReplyDelete