Saturday 10 September 2016

Company's coming...

Today Cathryn and Gayle arrive.  I walk up the pedestrian walkway to see where I might have breakfast.  There is a buffet at the hotel but I'm so tired of buffets.  I decide to buy a few groceries at the market and have something at the apartment.  Sit on the deck and enjoy my coffee.  It's nice to relax.
Cathryn and Gayle arrive.  A little jet lagged but doing well.  After settling in we walk to the hotel so they can register and then pick up more groceries.  The all essential wine, olives, cheese and baguette.  Yum! 
Later we walk down the beach and go to the restaurant, Picnic, for tapas and sangria. 
 Cathryn and Gayle are fading.  Time to turn in.  We plan on relaxing for the next few days and not doing much of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment