Sunday 21 January 2018

Off to the next sit....

It's time to move on to Much Wenlock where my next pet sit awaits.  Judy and Robin aren't getting back until Sunday morning and I have to leave Altrincham Saturday morning so a friend of theirs, Jonnie, is coming to look after the dogs.  I give Jonnie the low down on the dogs and we take them for their walk.  We have a lovely evening and then Jonnie gives me a lift to the train station which is about 10 minutes away.




Look at these beauties!  Great Danes but I've never seen them this size before.  I talked to the owner (lady standing behind them) and she said they are so gentle.  You can really see the mastiff in them.


I am catching the 10:59 train and will have three changes along the way.  Getting to Telford station around 1:30 that afternoon.  I love travelling by train but sometimes it's hard to find room for my large bag.  They only have a small area for larger bags and sometimes it's full.  Waiting for my train.


At the next station it is snowing....I thought the weather man said it's warmer down this way!


I've met Bill and Kate, my next hosts and their two golden retrievers Rosie and Millie.


The first morning that I am on my own I wake to snow.  I take the dogs to the off leash park which is beautiful.  They have a grand time racing around.  I'm looking forward to a little drier weather??  Also exploring this beautiful town.  It's a step back in time and everyone is so friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment