Saturday 6 September 2014

Off to Ireland!

Well I'm on my way to Dublin, Ireland.  Sue drove me to the airport and we had time for lunch even though it was somewhat rushed.  Thank heaven for Nexus when going through security as there was quite the line.


Arriving in Toronto there is quite the storm happening.  Heavy rain and lightening.  It's delaying my flight as the ground crew cannot go out on the Tarmac while there is lightening.  Reminds me of the time we were stuck in the plane in Vancouver coming back from Cabo.  I think we waited an hour that time.  Hope it isn't that long this time!

Once I arrive in Dublin I catch the Aircoach to Shankill and get off at Mickey Byrnes Bar.  Mary should be there to greet me and if she isn't it will be time for a pint!  I'm sure it's past noon somewhere in the world!


1 comment: