Sunday 7 September 2014

Dun Laoghaire

Today Mary and I head off to Dun Laoghaire by local bus.  We walk into Shankill which takes about 10 mins.  It's a lovely area.  Very peaceful and pretty.  Shankill is a very small village.  I had a great night's sleep and am raring to go.  No jet lag.



A coffee to keep me going!




Can you believe the blue skies!  It's beautiful out.  We are so lucky!!!


The DART system is a very efficient way of getting around.  We decided on bus today because you can see more of the scenery but it takes a wee bit longer.

 
Of course we have to have a pint and with that some lunch.  This is called Carver as it is a special served until 4 pm.  I was really craving fish n'chips but couldn't wait until that was available at 4 pm.  That will be another day.  So will the pint!  (That's Irish pale ale I'm having)


and Mary's having lager!



No comments:

Post a Comment