Wednesday 9 January 2013

Let the truth be told...

Okay so it can change rather quickly here.  It's not nearly as warm these last couple of days and the skies have been cloudy.  Didn't want to mislead you thinking I am basking in the sunshine every day.  It was beautiful and sunny for the first couple of days which really helped but it has gotten cooler.  Positive side is that I didn't bring those warmer clothes for nothing!  It's kind of fun to "dress up" a little when I head into town.  There will be lots of time to wear the summer stuff.  It does stay light longer.  It's 5:15 right now and still quite light out.  Need all the vitamin C I can get however it seems that my cold is pretty well done.  Amazing!  Same thing happened in Vietnam.  Two days of full blown cold and then I wake up on the 3rd day and its done.
Went to town to get a few things and actually spoke enough French to be understood.  I will keep working at it.  Enjoying a cold Stella at the end of another day in the south of France! Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment