Tuesday 15 January 2013

A Day in Vence...

Today I started my day with a trip into town to pick up a few groceries and explore a few more little streets.  Met a fellow named Willie from Alabama who is here at NALL Art Association which is just down the road from my villa.  He was encouraging me to visit the Art Association as they are having a great sale!  Might check that out some time soon.
Love to prowl the streets looking for great photo opportunities.  Saw this bike propped up against the wall and just had to snap it.
Picked up a few groceries which is definitely a daily affair but everything is so fresh.  Still can't get over the wonderful smell of the tomatoes.  Oh, I'm going to be spoiled when I get home.

Couple of hours in the garden, an hour or so on my French and then it's time to prepare supper.  A glass of a nice red wine (only 5 euros a bottle) and then curl up with my book.  Ah, the good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment