Saturday 20 August 2016

Full day....I'm exhausted!

But fun....so much fun.  We start our day at 9 with breakfast.  We then check the schedule and participate in all sorts of events.  I had several one on one conversations which are lovely.  We can go anywhere on the property and talk about anything as long as it is in English.  On our free time after lunch I walked into town (La Alberca) which is approx. 1 km away.

  I went with Meredith but we got lost on our return trip.  We finally found our way but were the last to arrive at our next function.  Whew!  Dinner is at 9 and there are games planned (taboo) for tonight but I think I'll pass.  Even though it is fun it is a long day and rather exhausting.  I'm off to bed after a little star gazing.  We have an opportunity for Salsa lessons from Marcos tomorrow and possibly horse back riding.  Oh decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment