Sunday 10 December 2017

Getting ready for my next adventure

It's a  busy time of year with Christmas fast approaching.  I will be leaving on my next adventure on December 19th so I have been busy organizing a Christmas brunch with family and thinking about what I need to pack.  Since I will be covering several climates packing is a challenge but I'm up for it.
Enjoying all the Christmas music and the weather in Vancouver right now is perfect.  Sunny today and just above freezing so it's easy to get around.


Went for a walk downtown to enjoy the views...this looking out at Stanley Park.  It's a quick bus ride from the place I am currently housesitting until December 14th.
 

Lovely Airie...the cat I have looked after for years...she is getting old and suffering from kidney disease.  I was so pleased to spend time with her before I leave as I'm afraid she might not be with us much longer. :(


Lovely Christmas display out side of my workplace.  I still love going to work on a casual basis and it allows me to continuing travelling.  My employer is so flexible...the best win, win situation!


Don't those eyes just say I'm dreaming of sugar plums!  My grandson Jamie loving Christmas!


Another grandson, Harper at the Firefighter's Christmas pancake breakfast...all dressed up!

 
 

And this is my oldest grandson, Landon....having fun at the Firefighter's Christmas pancake breakfast.


The lights are spectacular at this time of year...I love this heritage home!
 
The next post will be the start of my next adventure....stay tuned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment