Wednesday 6 February 2013

Refresh the look...


Today I did the scariest thing so far in my travels....I went to a hairdresser that I didn't know and had my hair cut and colored.  You don't know what a leap of faith this was....and it worked!







I had asked Ulrike (who is the woman who owns the villa I am staying in) who she would recommend and she mentioned this place.  The girls who run it are cousins and the nicest people.










They got the color bang on and the style is pretty well the same "la meme chose".  They use a plant based hair color which is much better for you than the chemicals.  Total cost only 54 euros!














And while I practiced my Francais with the hairdresser she practiced her English for an upcoming vacation in London.
Win, win.  I will definitely return!






No comments:

Post a Comment