Wednesday 27 February 2013

It's Movie Night

The other night I met with several people outside the local Cinema in Vence.  These people had coordinated the night out through a website called OnVaSortir.  It's great.  I am meeting several people and learning of lots of events.  Several people are interested in meeting to improve their English and of course I am interested in improving my French.

The movie we saw was "The Master".  It was in English with French subtitles.  This movie was part of the film festival here so after it ended there was discussion and as you can imagine it was in French and I was lost!

Here in Vence they sell ice cream at the theater.  No popcorn or drinks.  You don't see anyone with a "Biggie size" popcorn and pop.  Perhaps that's why no one seems to be overweight here!

Great company though and when we emerged from the theater there was a full moon and clear skies.  Absolutely beautiful for the walk back to the villa.

No comments:

Post a Comment