Tuesday 18 February 2014

On to Villa la Angostura

Leaving Bariloche I catch the bus to Villa la Angostura.  This is about 2 hrs. north of Bariloche, about half way to San Martin.  I catch a cab to my hotel which is a good 6 kms. out of town in an area called Puerto Manzano.  These towns were developed totally for tourism.  The area is beautiful and really popular.  I have a suite at Amigos Del Bosque which is beautiful.  Decided to spoil myself on this one.  View of the lake, veranda overlooking the lake, king bed, jacuzzi tub and a view from the bathroom to boot!



Cedar has left Ginny's and joins me arriving late at 10 pm.



The water is so clear and blue.  You feel like you could just drink right out of the lake.



One of the beaches....nobody on it....the water is a little cold but it's just so beautiful!


Those wonderful Andes!  Just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment