Wednesday 12 February 2014

Exploring the area

Today I caught the No. 20 bus which took me to the peninsula Llao Llao.  This took about 30 mins. from the centre of Bariloche and I disembarked at the Llao Llao hotel.  


The area is beautiful.  A lot of the houses have a definite Swiss flavour.  I walked several trails and treated myself to lunch at the hotel.  It seemed extremely quiet at the hotel but what a beautiful building.  5 star so I wasn't snapping a lot of pictures inside the hotel.  Everywhere I looked outside was a gorgeous shot.  Tomorrow I will take another bus and explore an area called Colonia Suiza.




I did dip my toe in the lake and it wasn't too chilly.  I did see some children in the water, someone kayaking and a couple of paddle boarders.

No comments:

Post a Comment