Saturday 11 August 2018

The next chapter

I was informed that my work at Fraser Health has ended (at least for now).  I made the decision to give up my apartment and put my things in storage in order to finance my trip starting August 13th.  I hated to pay rent and have my apartment sit empty.  I lived amongst the boxes for the month of July.



My last day at work was August 10th and my fantastic coworkers took me out to lunch complete with a cake.



What a yummy salad!



What a great place to have worked.  Hopefully when I return home in December they will realize they can’t do without me and I can continue working there.

For now my good friend Marlene has invited me to stay at her home until I leave for London on August 13th.  And so the couch surfing starts!



No comments:

Post a Comment