Wednesday 22 August 2018

Last Day in Dilton Marsh

Today is my last day of my housesit in Dilton Marsh.  It has been wonderful.  I always have mixed feelings before moving on.  Excited about new things to do but sad about leaving what has become comfortable.  Leaving the dogs is hard.  I hope one day to come back.

I take the dogs for their morning run and then clean up a bit.  Mow the grass for the second time.  It’s growing like crazy.  I walked to the Tesco to pick up a few groceries and then decide to go for fish and chips for dinner.





This fellow is the sweetest man.  He is from Italy and had two fish and chip places in Bath but he wasn’t happy there.  He came to Dilton Marsh and has quite a good business.  The best fish and he really heaps on the chips.  Good find!

I’m catching the train tomorrow at 1:39.  On my way to Isle of Wight.  I’ll be staying with my friend Mary who has a housesit there.

No comments:

Post a Comment