Friday 2 November 2018

Life in Moraira

I’m settling in to a routine.  I don’t have much to do as the dogs I will be looking after don’t get dropped off until Tuesday and then they will be with me for three weeks.

It’s a very pretty little town.
Complete with what they refer to as the castle on the waterfront.

Loads of outdoors cafes and shops.

The local church.

To reach town from where I am staying is about 15-20 minute walk.  Problem is that it’s uphill on the return.

It’s a nice place however rather large for just me.  It sleeps 10. Unfortunately it’s not warm enough to use the pool.  I just enjoy sitting out here when the sun shines.  There has been some high winds and torrential rain so it’s not all roses.

Bar 21 is just down the road so I went to check it out.  Now this is a good sized G&T.  Delicious!
Unfortunately they are closing as of Saturday for renovations.  Only 2 weeks and then they will reopen.




No comments:

Post a Comment