Friday 2 November 2018

All Saints Fair

A very large celebration in Spain is All Saints Day.  Everything is closed except for restaurants.  I decided to go on an excursion to Concentaina for its historic, medieval fair.

The bus picks us up in Moraira at 8:45 and then goes to several other small towns on the Costa Blanca picking other people up.  Unless you have a car this is the only other option to see other places.

It’s super busy.  Tons of people.  Glad I came by bus.  Parking is a nightmare.



Very colourful.  Food of all types.  So many stalls to visit and sample.

This is Rosie and Sue.  Two women that I was exploring the fair with.

Interesting medieval costumes.

All the vendors were wearing medieval clothes.  Looked very authentic.



Rosie purchased a mobile that she loved.  It was a long day and we didn’t get back until 7 pm.  It was dark and I was so fortunate that someone offered to drop me off as they live close to where I do.






No comments:

Post a Comment