Wednesday 14 November 2018

Day to day in Moraira

It’s a beautiful small town.  Really a vacation town where lots of people from England, Germany, France and other European countries come to enjoy the Mediterranean and better weather.  It’s pretty quiet at this time of year.

As I took this picture people were still sunbathing and a couple of people took the plunge and were swimming!  Too cold for me.

It’s still 20-21 during the day but it does cool off to 14-15 at night.

This is today.  High winds and clouds coming in.  They forecast rain for the next week.  Guess it can’t be beautiful all the time!

When the temperature drops below 20 the locals bring out their “winter” coats.  Puffy, down jackets.  I’m still too warm wearing a hoodie.

Had to do something special for my birthday so I found this seaside bar to have a glass of wine.  The weather has cleared a bit and it’s quite pleasant.

I then walk over to the Irish pub Father Teds.  It’s comfortable here on my own and the food is home cooked by Gwen.

A pint of Guinness and steak and Guinness pie is my dinner complete.  Then it’s off to the dogs and that’s it for my birthday.






No comments:

Post a Comment