Sunday 19 January 2014

Hiking the hills

Cedar and I decided to do a little hiking in the hills behind the ranch.  We set out around 8:30 to try and beat the heat but by the time we returned a couple of hours later it was hot.  Great views and there was a nice breeze which was wonderful.  There are some very prickly and sharp plants on our hike so I was glad I work my long pants.


Cedar is only 22 and very fit.  She does a fair bit of hiking so I don't think she even broke a sweat!


After we reached the top of this hill I was done so Cedar went for a run to the next hill and along the ridge.


On the way down we discovered a group of goats.  They seemed very at home in this environment.


And that was the end of our adventure for today.  We are leaving tomorrow morning for Junin de Los Andes for the State Fair.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment