Tuesday 2 August 2022

More summer time fun!



Sue, Bev and I went to The Frog City Cafe at the Linden Gardens in Kaleden for coffee and cinnamon buns.  A must do when in Kaleden.  Wonderful on a hot day.



Then Sue and I went for a lovely lunch at the Burrowing Owl winery.



Very picturesque!



Back in White Rock enjoying some ice cream at the beach with Landon and Harper.



Landon’s 11th birthday celebration at the beach.  The cousins, Harper, Landon, Weston and Jamie.



Launching my paddler at Crescent Beach.



Diane and I paddled up the Nikomekyl River to the golf course.  It was so hot.





Rewarded with a cold beer at the end of our kayaking adventure. 🍺



Sharon and I off to bike Barnston Island.  Taking the barge over.



Beautiful and peaceful!


No comments:

Post a Comment