Sunday 10 March 2013

Tourrettes sur Loup

Today Wendy and I caught the 510 bus to Tourrettes sur Loup for the Violette Festival.  This village is ony 10 minutes from Vence.





What a wonderful display of goods....here is one of the local merchants who usually sells Paella to me on Fridays in Vence.















 So colorful!  The flowers are amazing.




And the food!  On the right are large slabs of chocolate - white, dark, milk with almonds, orange or plain.  As I write this I can't resist and I am into my stash of dark chocolate....mmmmmm....!










This jazz quintet were really good....especially the woman who was playing a type of washboard instrument.













Beautiful town.  Even if the Violet Festival had not been happening it would have been a wonderful place to wonder.  Looks like lots of great little restaurants and shops to explore.







Some local art.  I'll definitely be back to this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment