Friday 18 November 2022

Back up and running!

Thought I should update my blog for anyone following me.  I have recovered from my surgery better than expected.  Only two days in hospital and a couple of days in the caring hands of my sister and then I was home.  Taking it easy and slowing down which is difficult for me.  I am now starting to get bored so that is definitely a sign that I am almost back to normal.  The biopsy is back and it’s good news.  Better than my doctor anticipated!  My family spoiled me with a wonderful birthday celebration which left me feeling loved.  I so appreciate and love my wonderful family and friends.



Sweet girls, Sophie and Nora (my niece’s children)



My lovely grandsons, Harper, Weston, Jamie and Landon.



My wonderful sons, Paul and Mike. 

Nothing like a little shake up or bump in the road to make you appreciate every day.  Hopefully my next post will be my next trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment