Sunday 4 November 2018

Daily life is getting to be like Groundhog Day!

Without having the dogs to look after I’m actually bored.  This is a lovely town but being by myself and without a car there’s little for me to do.  Dogs are being delivered to me on Tuesday.  Then I’ll be busy.

The weather has been good.  Warm during the days and cool in the evening.



The colours of the Mediterranean are beautiful.



People are still sunbathing, swimming and paddle boarding and it’s November!

Lots of people have boats.

Always an Irish Pub.  Can always count on friendly service and comfort food.  This one is about a 15 minute walk from where I am staying.

Today I decided to try out this “club” in town.  Live music and it’s very popular.

This fellow was an amazing guitarist.  Really enjoyed the music.

It’s mostly people around my age.  Felt quite at home.

And this gorgeous boy was enjoying the music too.  There was actually two of them and so well behaved.








No comments:

Post a Comment