Saturday 3 February 2018

A new do!

I love this town. The people are so friendly. I feel at home. I was desperate to have my hair cut and coloured. I was given the phone number for Mal at Envision Hair Design. She was so nice and picked a wonderful colour for me.



Envision Hair
 

Love the colour!

 
Now that I feel renewed I am in a better state of mind to head to India in a few days.
 

The weather changes so quickly here...it was sunny a few minutes ago and as I look out the window before I take the dogs out it starts to pour!


Today I join Chris for a different walk...luckily the sun has now come out but from the previous downpour there is a lot of mud!  We are high on the Wenlock Edge.  There is quite a drop off here and this is as close as I can get to seeing the view beyond the trees.


Wide open spaces....and lots of mud :)


The dogs love it!


This is Chris with Betty, her dog.
 

Later in the evening I light the fire and settle in with a glass of wine and the dogs.

 
Millie and Rosie....so sweet (now that the mud has dried)

No comments:

Post a Comment