Tuesday 5 April 2016

Kauai....with family

I head out of YVR on the 6 a.m. flight.  Yuck!  Way too early!  Touch down in Seattle then over to Kauai!  Got in around 1:30, picked up my rental car and went to Costco to load up with groceries.  Most of my purchase turned out to be booze.  Always a good buy at Costco.  Trader Vic's Mai Tai's....yummy!
Then off to Princeville to check in at Bali Hai Villas Resort.   Ahhhhhh...starting to unwind.
Gorgeous!  Then I have to drive back to the airport to pick up Mike, Teeny and Jamie.  They had a great flight and we all settled down to our week of relaxation (or as much relaxation you can achieve with a two year old!)
Hard at work with his dump truck!
The gangs all here!
Waiting for the big wave?
Dad and JJ
Beautiful flowers...
Farmer's Market!  Bought papaya and the best pasta sauce...sooooo....good!
On Ke'e Beach with the Na Pali Coast in the background.
Na Pali Coast
A little together time....
As long as I can dig I'm good!

No comments:

Post a Comment