Saturday 18 April 2015

It took a year!

Usually when I return from a trip I choose one photo from that trip.  I have it enlarged and mounted on a plaque.  It then goes on my travel wall.  It's a great reminder of the place I visited but sometimes it's difficult to chose only one picture.  It's got to "speak" to me.  It won't necessarily be the best picture but it will be the one that captures my attention whenever I see it.  Last year at this time I had returned from a trip to Argentina and Chile.  So many pictures from so many different places and I just couldn't pick one.  I finally did and up on my wall it goes.  This is Sky.  The daughter of a woman that I stayed with in El Huecu, Árgentina.  This would be a typical day for Sky.   


What an amazing person and to me this picture brings back so many memories of a way of life so different than my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment