Tuesday 17 June 2014

Kingfisher Spa


This weekend I went to Vancouver Island and met my friend, Bev for a little R&R.  After taking the ferry over to Victoria I met Bev at Butchart Gardens.  I have wanted to visit these gardens for a long time and finally I am doing just that.


The gardens are beautiful and the weather is perfect for strolling through them.



Bev packed a wonderful picnic lunch which we enjoyed tucked away in a lovely corner of the gardens.


We continue through these fabulous gardens....


The next day we head up Island to Courtenay to the Kingfisher Spa.  What a treat to relax in the pampering atmosphere of the Kingfisher.




View from our room.


Bev's daughter, Deanna and her granddaughter, Sunny came to visit us.


What a great time we had.  Stopped at Qualicum Beach for a stroll on the way back to Victoria 


and then the ferry ride back to Vancouver.  What gorgeous weather we had.  We were so lucky.  



Perfect holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment