Sunday 9 December 2012

We felt the earth move!

Well our trip has come to an end.  We finished our trip with a final day at the beach(s) and then headed home from Bangkok.  Early morning with a stop over in Tokyo.  While we were waiting at the gate for our last flight of our journey we heard a rumbling and then the building started to shake.  Felt like a freight train coming through.  EARTHQUAKE!


 I looked at Marlene and she looked at me and its like what now?  After a few minutes which felt like an hour it stopped.  The airport reported no damage and our flight was delayed by about a half hour.  Couldn't wait to get on that plane.  Sue met me at YVR airport which was wonderful.  I love travelling but getting home is always the best part!  Stay tuned for more adventures as I will continue my blog in January when I depart for France!

No comments:

Post a Comment